1. Gallery frames, gold leaf – I just recently went to West Elm to get my cousin a wedding gift. Of course, I instantly thought I needed everything in the store. I love home decor but gallery frames have never been my go-to for wall art. These gold frames would be perfect for an office room with photos of loved ones and pictures that have inspired me throughout the years. Rachel Zoe has a mastered the gallery frames perfectly in her office.
2. Deco marble table lamp – Always a sucker for marble. Especially, when gold accents are involved.
3. Stella McCartney, Superstellaheroes cross-body – Not one to go for bright colors when it comes to bags but Stella McCartney grabbed my attention on this one. I’m not sure if its the light blue or the orange snakeskin or maybe the gold thin strap but I love it.
4. Prism sunglasses – RayBan sunglasses have been my second skin for the past few years. This year I’ve been getting the itch for a new pair and I can’t keep my eye off those Audrey Hepburn, thick dark frames.
5. Mango, striped shirt – Staple piece. A must-have for any month. Love that the lines are vertical but horizontal on the pockets. Mango has the best everyday shirts that can go from day to night and winter to summer.
6. Zara, zipped coat – That white coat that is essential for your wardrobe but so hard to actually buy. Although, this is a good transition coat into spring with the rounded collar and the zipper details give it that edge (similar to Louis Vuitton SS15 collection).
7. Malone campaign nightstand – Completely fell in love with these nightstands as soon as a spotted them at West Elm. The walnut color of the wood, paired with gold accents (again) to me are a matched made in heaven. Really into home decor lately.
8. Alexa Chung for AG jeans – I felt this was a crucial piece for my January Must-Haves. Alexa Chung teamed up with AG Jeans for a collaboration that launched this month. With a spin of 70’s, 80’s and 90’s style, this collection was based on pieces she had growing up. Plus, you can never go wrong with skinny ripped jeans.
9. Zara, shiny leopard booties – I have three black booties from Zara that are in rotation for my everyday. Booties will never go out of my wardrobe, so of course when Zara launched their spring collection, booties were the first to shop. Not black but I love the dark leopard and the style is exactly what I look for.