I’ve put together my most wanted items à la Farfetch inspired by this season’s hottest trends:
GRAPHIC STRIPES: This is a trend I was scared to come back in style. When I think of graphic stripes the only thing that comes to mind is Beetle Juice. Not OK. But I have to say, these Dolce & Gabbana stripped jeans have me going in a different direction.
– DOLCE & GABBANA, striped cropped jeans
BOUDOIR/PYJAMA: This trend is an absolute YES in my book. Does it get any better than wearing comfy clothes and looking effortlessly sexy at the same time? I’ve added quite a few slip dresses and silk tanks to my closet. They’ve become a must-have and go-to for me.
– MM6 MAISON MARGIELA, cropped bomber jacket
– SAINT LAURENT, crepe camisole dress
COLD SHOULDER: Off-the-shoulder is always a good transition piece from Spring to Summer and then here to stay till Fall. I’ve always heard men find shoulders to be one of the sexiest parts on a woman’s body. Just saying.
– THAKOON, sweetheart neck off the shoulder dress
RUFFLES/ROMANCE: I don’t consider myself a girly girl and I haven’t tried this trend yet but its something that I’m not opposed to doing. If done the right way it can look incredibly breathtaking and have a certain ease to it. This Etro blouse is one that I would pair with mom jeans and booties. Just to switch it up a little.
– ETRO, knot detail sheer blouse
– CALVIN KLEIN COLLECTION, ‘Andela’ knit top (romance, because of the rose charm on the front)
And I’ve added a few items that I feel go amazingly well with these Farfetch inspired trends:
– ALEXANDER WANG, distressed jeans
– 3.1 PHILLIP LIM, ‘Alix’ shoulder bag
– ANYA HINDMARCH, ‘Eyes’ cross-body bag
– STELLA MCCARTNEY, ‘Britt’ lace-up shoes
– RACHEL COMEY, ‘Mars’ mules
– TABITHA SIMMONS, ‘Ollie’ heeled sandals
– ANYA HINDMARCH, Leather Victory Sticker